Disk Doctors Windows Data Recovery
Know all about the Windows Data Recovery Software from ‘Disk Doctors’ – best prices, discount/Sales, how to download for free, where to contact support, reviews and testimonials, how to use it, features, and more. Recovering your Windows Data is often shrouded with mystery and seemingly surmountable challenges, even for well-experienced users. But with a correct tool even at the hands of a beginner can make the job much simpler with precise and professional results. If you’ve been looking for such a Windows data recovery tool, you have arrived precisely where you need to be.
Introduction to Windows Data Recovery Software by ‘Disk Doctors’
Disk Doctor Windows Data Recovery is a tool with functions and goal as straightforward as its name. Coming from ‘Disk Doctors,’ it is a fully fleshed application to recover all sorts of data you might have lost due to any reason in a Windows platform. Advanced features brought together into an intuitive UI, the app can bring back your data even from the deepest of trenches in your drive. It combines smart proprietary technology like TurboScan™ and File Tracer™, driving forward the recovery process to completion. The app supports most used file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, and VFAT in Windows.
Disk Doctors Windows data recovery tool has got most of the essential features required for the job, and then some more. Some of the unique and helpful features add a lot of depth, precision, control, and flexibility to meet the needs of vast number of individual users with each of them having distinctive needs. The tool fulfils all of them with satisfaction.
Let us take a look at the features in more depth:
- It features a disk imaging option that allows you to create an image file of your data. Such an image can be used as a regular disk for data recovery.
- File Tracer feature brings an excellent benefit of automatically scanning for lost files by tracing and eventually recovering them. The support file formats applicable are many, including all Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), common graphical and media files (JPG, JPEG, AVI, MP4, and all others).
- Preserves the names and attributes of the files. Many recovery tools fail to do that, and thus forced to automatically and randomly rename the files. Also keeps the structure of your folders intact.
- Displays all the information about the selected drive you want to recover the data from, such as: name, size, Serial number, Interface type, Media type, firmware, number of total sectors, and other technical information like number of heads and cylinders.
- Two scan methods available: quick and thorough scan. To recovery only the recent few files, quick scan can save your valuable time. And for more thorough recovery of large files lost a while ago, thorough scan can give you comprehensive results.
- Support all file systems: NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT
- It’s a Windows recovery tool that works on the following versions of Windows: Windows 2000, Windows 9x, NT, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, and Windows 7.
- It is able to recover data that is lost or corrupt due to any reason. Supports recovery of accidentally deleted data, emptied recycle bin, formatted drives, corrupt partitions, OS crash, and more.
- The simple but functional intuitive makes it easy on non-experienced users to go through an otherwise complex process. It has a wizard guiding you from step one to the last.
- Perfectly safe regarding your data, as it can only read the disk and not write on it anything.
- Incredibly quick, thanks to the proprietary technology like Turbo Scan ™. Saves you a lot of frustration and improve your productivity, especially if the drive you want to recover is massive.
- Preview of files before recovery. After you have selected the drive and the tool has scanned it, you get the preview of all the content inside. Select or de-select folders before hitting “recover.”
Where Can I Download Windows Data Recovery for Free!
You can download your own free copy of Windows Data recovery by ‘Disk Doctors’ here. Certain features are disabled in the free version, but you can assess its primary data recovery power and other available features to help you make a decision for the full version.
Get free trial today
Windows Data Recovery full by Disk Doctors is available to download for $129.97 USD. You can give a free trial version a shot and then activate it later whenever you feel appropriate and confident o do so.
Get full version of the software
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use Disk Doctors Data Recovery for Windows:
- Click on the Wizard icon at the top left, if it doesn’t open automatically for you at launch.
- Select the drive you want to recover data from. In the left pane, it shows all the connected disks to your Windows PC.
- Click either display default partitions or “search for lost partitions” if the data you want to recover from isn’t the lost partition.
- Choose the scan method: quick or thorough. Thorough scan is better suited for severely damaged files and partition but takes relatively longer than ‘Quick’ scan.
- Let the tool scan the drive for partition. If you can already see the partition you know your data is in, you can abort the scan at that point. If not, let the scan complete.
- Select the partition to recover and click ‘Finish.’
- You can now see the recovered folders and files. Select the ones you need and click on “Save As” in the toolbar above.
- Choose the location and click ‘Save’ to finish.